The Lost Apostles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LA is a Horde based guild that supports all play styles including PVP, RP, Instances, Raids, and Crafting.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zoliss - intro

Go down 
AuthorMessage
zoliss

zoliss

Zoliss - intro Empty
PostSubject: Zoliss - intro   Zoliss - intro EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 2:03 am

Victor here, thank you for the invite!

Bachelor at 38, living in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. My IT job consists of troubleshooting of networking equipment (Internet plumbing, as it were).
Referencing my New Member Application, illustration/Photography are something I just do for myself, not published or blogged. I mentioned audio because occasionally will chop up a song I like because sometimes I prefer it resequenced. I like to read books and watch film as well, mostly centered on the fantasy settings and also intrigue (espionage, etc.). current favorites are the works of Naomi Novick (about alt-history Napoleonic Wars were the armies to include dragons).

I've played WoW since Classic was new, with varying levels of activity throughout that time. My main has always been on Argent Dawn... Zoliss is the only character I have that is level 80. The girlfriend is not gamer, but she doesn't complain about WoW as long my time here is in moderation.

Didn't have much of any guild involvement until these past two years, though I came in just as that previous guild was starting to wind down

I've gotten into pet collecting, as painful as that can sometimes be due to bad drop rates. :-) Working on the Zul'Gurub content since it's going to vanish soon. working dailies more often that I used to in the event I need to buy that Razzashi Raptor before Cataclysm if I get no drops. Tiger mount would be nice, too.... xD

As I have gathering professions I think I can contribute to the guild via raw materials and grouping. I don't see myself raiding endgame until I have more time to learn the sequence of events.
Back to top Go down

Zoliss - intro
Page 1 of 1