The Lost Apostles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LA is a Horde based guild that supports all play styles including PVP, RP, Instances, Raids, and Crafting.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello everyone

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Buffalostomp
LA Scribe
LA Scribe

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Hello everyone   Hello everyone EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 5:33 pm

My in game name is Buffalostomp. Been playing WoW since right before BC came out, and that was only because I didn't have a computer until that June before that. I have been in love with the Warcraft lore and world since when Warcraft II was on Playstation. I actually started as a priest and ran around with my wife who played a warrior (guess who got into groups easy). We had my son that February and played until my daughter came into the picture 2 years later, where my wife couldn't find the time to play while taking care of 2 kids and a husband. (I kid, I helped with the kids a lot) But my love for Warcraft could not be waned and thought I would try a Tauren Hunter which became my main and have been rocking him out ever since.

As for things outside the game I involve myself with, I love Pro Football (Go Titans!) and NCAA Hoops. I do keep up with all other sports best I can, try and watch PTI and Around the Horn to keep me informed on the wide world of sports, and I also like to bowl. I do vocals for a local band here in Louisville. Been with these guys for about 6 years and we are currently preparing to hit the studio to record our second cd. I love games in general. Board games are always fun to me, love me some poker, and nerdy games also like Warcraft miniatures.

Personal stats, my name is Matt, I am 31 and I am a second generation sheet metal worker. Specifically I am a welder. I can honestly say that I enjoy my job, I never wake up and dread going into work, and for this I truly feel blessed. I am married and have been for 3 years as of June 30th. And I am the father of 2 children. My son Parker is 4 and my daughter Desi is 2 and are both a handful. My son is quite the character and my daughter is adorable, even when the drama queen is coming out in full stride.

I look forward to getting to know all of you. I have been with you guys for a very short time but I have felt very welcomed and get a good vibe out of the group as a whole. Thank you for having me.
Back to top Go down
Ghoast
House Elder
House Elder
Ghoast

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Hello everyone EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 5:35 pm

Welcome! Great to have ya with us. jocolor

cheers Go Redskins!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down

Hello everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lost Apostles :: Welcome to the Lost Apostles!!! :: Introduce Yourself! (Tell us about yourself!)-
Jump to: