The Lost Apostles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LA is a Horde based guild that supports all play styles including PVP, RP, Instances, Raids, and Crafting.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello Everyone!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moonwolf
LA Scribe
LA Scribe
Moonwolf

Hello Everyone!! Empty
PostSubject: Hello Everyone!!   Hello Everyone!! EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 4:46 am

Hi everyone!
my namw is Wendy, I'm 30 soon to be 31 in Feb. I am married with children, 4 of them 3 boys and 1 girl. If you count my husband 5 boys. lol. I'm pretty laid back, nothing too interesting to tell about me. If I'm not working or taking care of the kids, I'm playing wow. I've been playimg for about 4 years now. I just switched over to the Horde side about a year ago. I do tend to go afk a lot right now because I have a newborn that was born first week of Jan. So needless to say I don't get out too much so wow is my savior. Other than that not much to tell. Can't wait to get to know everyone here. Thanks for the invite!!

Wendy/Møønwolf
Back to top Go down
Loktharr
LA Scribe
LA Scribe
Loktharr

Hello Everyone!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!!   Hello Everyone!! EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 7:12 am

Its nice to have you here with us. Smile Hope you enjoy being a part of the guild.
Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lost Apostles :: Welcome to the Lost Apostles!!! :: Introduce Yourself! (Tell us about yourself!)-
Jump to: