The Lost Apostles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LA is a Horde based guild that supports all play styles including PVP, RP, Instances, Raids, and Crafting.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello Old Friends :D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vicarious
LA Veteran (Inactive)
LA Veteran (Inactive)
Vicarious

Hello Old Friends :D Empty
PostSubject: Hello Old Friends :D   Hello Old Friends :D EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 8:07 pm

Been a few turns of the moon since Ive seen you all ingame! How has it been? I trust that the Lost Apostles are thriving!
Back to top Go down
Ghoast
House Elder
House Elder
Ghoast

PostSubject: Re: Hello Old Friends :D   Hello Old Friends :D EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 9:36 am

Hiya Vic!!!! Its great to hear from you. LA is thriving! We have a LOT of new, great people. We are building our raid team and having success. All is good here! Hope you are doing well. Nice to see you are still around! cheers
Back to top Go down
Soulforge
LA Elder
LA Elder
Soulforge

PostSubject: Re: Hello Old Friends :D   Hello Old Friends :D EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 11:37 am

Hey Vic! It was nice chatting with you the other day, glad to hear things are going so well. If you didn't live in the coldest place in the world I would have already planned a trip to visit Razz
Back to top Go down
Vicarious
LA Veteran (Inactive)
LA Veteran (Inactive)
Vicarious

PostSubject: Re: Hello Old Friends :D   Hello Old Friends :D EmptySun May 16, 2010 12:14 pm

Wandered around and my feet steered me back down to the LA site Smile How are things going so far? How is WoW? Any RP action happening lately?
Back to top Go down
Ghoast
House Elder
House Elder
Ghoast

PostSubject: Re: Hello Old Friends :D   Hello Old Friends :D EmptySun May 16, 2010 12:48 pm

Hello Vic! The LA clan is growing strong. We have started to raid on a semi-steady basis. Have a lot of good peeps here now. We do guild randoms almost every day. More of us are healing and tanking now so that definitely helps! Eve is our resident RPer and does so on a consistent basis as well as a few others that have been rping as well. Eve and I are brainstorming on some guild RP ideas for anyone interested. Hope you are doing well!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello Old Friends :D   Hello Old Friends :D Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello Old Friends :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lost Apostles :: Welcome to the Lost Apostles!!! :: Introduce Yourself! (Tell us about yourself!)-
Jump to: