The Lost Apostles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LA is a Horde based guild that supports all play styles including PVP, RP, Instances, Raids, and Crafting.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Naissa, the self deprecating cheery death knight!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Naissa
LA Elder
LA Elder

Naissa, the self deprecating cheery death knight! Empty
PostSubject: Naissa, the self deprecating cheery death knight!   Naissa, the self deprecating cheery death knight! EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 7:58 pm

Hi everyone Smile

I'm new to the server and this is my first ambitious horde toon. I'm an artist, currently studying art restoration. Got two dogs who think they're humans ( yeah probably my fault). Ardent music lover ( jazz and classical music, world music) I suppose I'm "the artsy type". I play WoW because it relaxes my mind and gives me the occasional hearty LOL.-even when I've allowed myself to get stupidly pwned.

I'm very new to roleplay but willing to pick up tips. I haven't fully explored this game and looking to develop my toon in what appears to be a really cool guild. Thanks so much for the invite.

See you all in chat Smile
Back to top Go down
Ghoast
House Elder
House Elder
Ghoast

PostSubject: Re: Naissa, the self deprecating cheery death knight!   Naissa, the self deprecating cheery death knight! EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 8:17 pm

For anyone else reading this.....I applaud Naissa for such a nice introduction!!!!

Its wonderful to meet you. If you need anything, there are enough of us around that will hear you if you yell hard enough. Dont be afraid to ask questions. Lot of great people here that have been around quite a while.

If you want to learn about RP, feel free to read some of my stories in the RP section. There are a couple of RPers in the guild.

Cya in game and welcome again!!!!
Back to top Go down
Daygrah
LA Elder
LA Elder
Daygrah

PostSubject: Re: Naissa, the self deprecating cheery death knight!   Naissa, the self deprecating cheery death knight! EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 10:32 pm

Glad to have you with us. If you need anything just shout ... Naissa, the self deprecating cheery death knight! Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Ghoast
House Elder
House Elder
Ghoast

PostSubject: Re: Naissa, the self deprecating cheery death knight!   Naissa, the self deprecating cheery death knight! EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 2:06 pm

Send us the link Twitt. There are at least a couple of RPers around here. Would love to take a look!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naissa, the self deprecating cheery death knight!   Naissa, the self deprecating cheery death knight! Empty

Back to top Go down

Naissa, the self deprecating cheery death knight!
Page 1 of 1